Monday, May 4, 2009

Baby Update!

So I know I am terrible at this blog thingy. I know that I will get much better at it once I can post pictures of the baby. A lot has happened in the past couple of weeks so here is a random run down of what I have failed to update.

Leslie and I did agree on a name, I don't think I have shared that yet. We have finally compromised on allowing me to name him Thomas Sterling Greene Mills, Junior. We will call him Sterling. Leslie finally agreed to do this with the following compromise; the next child we have she gets to 100% with no input from me decide on the name. It doesn't matter if she wants to name him/her Aardvark Mills, I have to love it. My response, I got my baby boy named after me, that can be her kid!

Today Leslie and I went to the Dr. and after consulting the 2 ultra-sounds that we have had the Dr. has decided to push our due date back from August 14th to August 27th. Leslie is absolutely thrilled the baby gets to stay inside of her an extra two weeks during the hottest part of the summer.

Leslie and I finally were able to sell her Civic. It took us about 2 months. As mentioned in a previous blog I sold my Civic and bought an Xterra. After selling Leslie's we bought a very nice Honda Accord from my mother. She was ready for a new car and decided to sell us the Accord so she could go buy a new one. It worked out perfectly! She drove it up to Nashville this past Friday and it is an amazing car and we are very thankful that this situation worked out so well. Leslie and I both had 2 door Civics and while the gas mileage was amazing, trying to put a baby in the backseat of a two door just was not practical at all!

Over the weekend one of the pieces of the furniture that we have registered for arrived. I am very happy to have an SUV now because luckily for me the unit came fully assembled! We received the combo unit. It is a dresser/changing table. The Armoire and the crib are on back order and we may not be able to receive it until the end of May.

I have been really terrible at trying to get the pictures of the ultra-sound to upload. I have them in PDF and apparently the blogger thingy doesn't like PDF's. I could hook up our scanner to the computer, but that would require a little bit more effort by my part. Also, my man room is where the scanner is, and pretty much half of my house is plugged into the electrical sockets in my man room and I am scared of fire. Just being honest.

So not only did I write this blog, I also posted a small blog of pictures from our London Weekend below, you get 2 for 1.

Also, I still have the Trans-AM... and I still love it.

No comments: