Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Crib... Finally

Babies R Us called the other day and told us that our crib had finally arrived. This was very much a relief as we had the nursery almost complete except we were missing that very important part.

We went to pick it up last night only to find out that the box was too big to fit into the back of our Xterra. Luckily a gentleman and his friends were picking up some baby furniture and they suggested we tie the box to the roof rack. They helped me lift it onto the top of our SUV and then they used some rope from their truck to help us secure it. I was a little nervous but luckily everything turned out great.

Last night we assembled the crib and today, while I was on a fishing trip, Leslie went back and purchased the mattress so we could make it up. Here are the pictures.




Here are some close ups of the bedding.


Lastly, here are some pictures of the mobile, one of our lamps, and a close up of the border around the room.






On a side note it was my 25th birthday this past Thursday. I can now rent a car without paying a higher rental fee and my insurance goes down. That is officially awesome.

No comments: