Monday, November 17, 2008

Is it Summer Yet?

I hate cold weather. I grew up at the beach and even though I have been in Tennessee for 10 years, I still don't like the weather. Today it was in the mid 40's and I felt like I was naked in the South Pole, how's that for a mental image? I guess the only good thing about the change in seasons is that it plays into a new hobby of mine.

Recently Leslie and I purchased a really nice digital camera. When we were in Hawaii we just used our regular digital camera and we were dissapointed with some of the pictures. The camera itself is fine, but the pictures just didn't do the scenery justice. So now we have a new camera that I have abslutely no idea how to use. I mean yeah, you turn it on take a picture and BOOM there it is. But since this is a professional camera it can do just about everything, in fact I woke up last night and the camera was drinking a beer and watching Family Guy on the couch... weird. Anyway here are some pictures that I took yesterday while Leslie and I were walking the dogs.




Yeah, we thought about going to Home Depot or Bed, Bath and Beyond afterwards, but there was no time. It was a nice little Sunday. I was going to try to take the restrictor plate off the Trans Am, but that isn't exactly street legal.
Good Night,
Sterling

























No comments: