Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wow

I just watched a commercial that featured Ipod Nano's using the bathroom all over the place. I don't understand marketing companies. I constantly watch commercials and think, WTF? Apple usually has good commercials, but this one I just don't get. Here, have a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftTaWwtbvgM

You See!! Right at the end of the commercial it's as if the IPOD's get so scared they just pee, and it's gross.

Something else happened to me today that I don't like. People talk to me in elevators. I don't mind talking to you if I know you, but I'm not a fan of when strangers start to talk, unless you look like Carrie Underwood and I will talk to you, alot...

I was getting on an elevator and another gentleman was in there too. After the doors close and we start to move he looks at me and says "how's it going?" I responded with "fine thanks." Apparently that didn't satisfy Mr Small Talk as he then said "It's cold outside, huh?" Of course it's cold outside it's why I'm wearing my OJ Simpson gloves, I don't wear them because I was a fan of his.

Don't get me wrong, I am a friendly person, but I just don't like awkward situations. They say that a crowded elevator is the quietist place on Earth. Apparently this is not the case.

No comments: