Saturday, January 3, 2009

Living the Pregnant Life

We are in full preggo living mode. Even though we still have 8 months to go we are already doing what we can to prepare. Earlier today Leslie and I spent a leisurely day shopping at Home Depot for a new washer and dryer. The washer and dryer we have now was given to us and I think is as old as I am. They still work fine, but Leslie and I are pretty certain that it won't last too much longer. We figure we have money more readily available now and may not be able to go buy one once we have the baby. Let me tell you we went and bought the BMW of washer and dryers... not really. We did buy energy star appliances though, so we are very awesome.

Leslie really hasn't had many preggo symptoms. She hasn't had any nausea, other than her standard living every day with me nausea. She has been really tired though. Most weekends she doesn't sleep late. She usually wakes up around 7, but today when I woke up she was still asleep at 8:45, and she wants to go to bed at around 9.

We have been doing some name thinking. If it's a boy I think I have finally convinced her to name him Thomas Sterling Greene Mills, Jr. I am a big fan of family traditions. If it's a girl Leslie and I like the name Kaylee. We still have a lot of time left and I'm sure we will flip flop a couple of times though.

Still waiting on that XBox...

No comments: