Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We Are Pregnant!

Yes, it's true, Leslie and I are having a baby. Well Leslie is having the baby, I am just there to support her and look handsome. Sorry I haven't posted in a while but we have known for a little over a week but wanted to wait until the Doctor confirmed that we were indeed having a baby. I just couldn't think of anything to write about other than the fact we are having a baby.

Leslie is still pretty early into it, probably less than a month. The doctor said the due date is August 14, but that will probably change a little once we actually have some ultrasounds.

So I know what you all are thinking... Are you going to sell the Trans Am? Well, surprisingly Leslie doesn't want me to, but I think I will. I think it's hilarious that Leslie actually wants me to keep it. I thought she would be so happy for me to get rid of that little slice of heaven. We are still debating, but who knows. I do have to buy a new car though, both of us have 2 door Honda civics, and that just wont work with having a baby in the back seat.

So now this blog will turn into a baby blog I suppose. Leslie and I will write, well I will write when Leslie yells at me to write, when we know more facts about the baby. I feel sorry for this baby because I am going to want to play with the toys more than the baby will. The toys these kids have today are ridiculously fun. My baby is going to hate me because it wont be able to play with the super high powered GI Joe with kung fu grip, because daddy will be playing with it. He/she will just have to save up and buy his/her own.

Oh, in case you are interested the baby has already asked for an XBOX 360 so please go ahead and send one, ya know so I can get warmed up.

No comments: