Saturday, January 24, 2009

We're Back

We are officially back from vacation and we still haven't completely unpacked. That is on our agenda for today. We did have a great vacation though. First we went to Orlando and spent the day at Disney World. After going to Disney we woke up early on Sunday morning and drove to Miami to get on our ship the Carnival Triumph.





Our first stop was in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Here we went to an all inclusive beach and laid in the sun.





Our next stop was at Georgetown, Grand Cayman. Here we did one of the most exciting and fun things I have ever done. We went to what's known as Sting Ray City. There is a sandbar about 3 miles off shore where the water is only about 3 feet deep. At this sand bar are hundreds of sting rays that are used to human contact. You just hop in the water and walk around while these huge sting rays nudge up to you and let you pet them. It was really amazing.












Our final stop was Cozumel, Mexico. Here we went to Paradise beach. Once again we just relaxed on the beach. This beach had inflatable trampolines and a water iceberg that you could climb.



Leslie did great with the thingy. She still has had no morning sickness, but she has been having some headaches. I can't tell if the headaches are due to everyday life with me or because of the pregnancy. What I do know is that I will be hurt before this baby is born. Leslie sent me a text message the other day telling me that I would be dead or severely injured before my child was born. So if something happens to me... it was Leslie.

No comments: