Wednesday, February 4, 2009

First Visit to the DR.

Leslie and I had our first official visit to the Dr. yesterday. It was a pretty routine visit... At least I think it was I have never been to a girly Dr. before. Leslie is officially 12 weeks and 4 days pregnant. The Dr. just asked us a bunch of questions and we got to ask her questions, but there was one thing that was really important. We got to hear the heart beat. It took the Dr. a while to find the heart beat but eventually she did and it was a strong 166 beats per minute.

Up until today if you had asked me if I wanted a boy or a girl I would have told you that I really didn't care, but that changed today. I found out that my brother and his wife are having another girl, this makes 2 girls for them. The Mills family needs another boy so I am really hoping for a boy now. Plus I want to rub it in my brothers face! We won't find out if it's a boy or a girl until March 31st. That will be a very exciting day.

After yesterdays visit to the girly Dr. and seeing what girls have to go through, I have never been more thankful that I was born a boy.

No comments: